Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd is looking to recruit a Manager’s Assistant on a full-time temporary contract basis between November 2022 & April 2023.
As a Manager’s Assistant, you will form an integral part of the branch operations at Frank Salt Real Estate. You will be part of a friendly team and key to driving the business forward through customer service and efficiency. The role is interesting and challenging, as you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the branch as well as supporting the Consultants in various logistical tasks. The successful applicant will benefit from an in-depth training experience.
Some of the duties include:
- Day-to-day branch management operations;
- Assisting the Branch Manager; managing and updating property information on the database;
- Assisting clients and property owners with sales, letting, and property management inquiries;
- Providing administrative support to Consultants, Managers, and the rest of the Frank Salt team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A smart, mature, and pleasant personality.
- A hard-working nature and be the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese.
Interested? If you wish to take the next step in your career, we would love to talk to you.