Frank Salt Real Estate is looking to recruit a full-time Home Interiors Coordinator to join its Home Interiors Division based at its head office in Saint Julian’s.
Reporting to the Home Interiors Division Manager, the selected candidate will be working closely with the team and suppliers in terms of planning, and executing design, finishing, and furnishing projects on time and to the desired standard. This also includes liaising with third-party suppliers and contractors.
S/he must be a driven creative thinker, have impeccable time management skills and be able to work in a fast-paced and client focused environment.
In addition, the ideal candidate will also have experience or a keen interest in:
- Planning and organising project schedules and administrative tasks
- Conceptualising designs
- Interest in Interior Decoration
- Sourcing of materials and products
- Interacting with clients, contractors, and suppliers
- Drafting proposals based on client requirements
- Planning, budgeting, and executing projects from start to finish
- Researching products
- Conducting site visits
Interested in joining our team?
If you wish to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.