- To conduct a service, selling or letting real estate in the Maltese Islands, in a fair and ethical manner.
- To conduct ourselves in all property transactions, in a manner that would in no way cause bad feeling or disappointment towards our company or staff.
- To attempt to register with our company, all property, whether for sale or to rent, residential or commercial, at a fair market price, and negotiate in a fair and ethical manner the sale or letting of these properties, and to conclude the sale or let in a way acceptable to both owners and tenants/purchasers.
- To conduct ourselves, when promoting or advertising property, in a way that will command respect and acceptance from the owners of properties that we are entrusted to promote.
- To do our utmost to promote the properties for sale or rent to the tenant/purchaser in a fair manner and to arrange for all the necessary contracts, and to ensure that both parties have the least inconvenience possible, as they move through the various procedures leading to the eventual conclusion of the sale or let.
- To be leaders in the field of real estate in Malta and Gozo and always strive to be in the forefront in all methods of promoting real estate through any media and in a manner that is effective for our clients.
- To ensure that all our staff, whether administrative, secretarial or sales, are well trained and helped in order to give the very best and most informative service available to our clients.
- To ensure that we have a network of Branch Offices always fully equipped and well organised in order to give the very best service possible to our clients, in all areas of the Maltese Islands.
- To ensure that our company has the very best relations with all the legal professions and banking institutions that deal with real estate in Malta and Gozo, so that sales and letting transactions carried out through our offices, can be conducted effectively and with complete trust.