Birkirkara, Converted Town House ref 424171
Well maintained TOWNHOUSE decorated with elegant solid wood interior doors. This attractive house opens onto a hall with a lateral sitting room, followed by a dining room and kitchen with a spare toilet. The kitchen leads out to a lovely yard with a well and a washroom. A staircase leads up to a landing with a bedroom with a closed balcony on one side and a second bedroom with a study and a full bathroom on the other side. The main stairs leads further up to a large bright room that can be used as a third bedroom and a roof terrace.
Rooms & Features
LocationBirkirkara is a city in central Malta. It is the largest and most populous localities on the island and consists of four autonomous parishes: St Helen, St Joseph, Our Lady of the Carmel and St Mary. It also houses one of the most famous colleges in Malta, St Aloysius' College. There are many places of interest in Birkirkara, amongst them the Old Railway Station which is today located within a public garden. Trains were used as means of transportation across the island until the Railway's closure in 1931. Other town features include the aqueducts built by Grandmaster Wignacourt in the 17th Century and St Helen's basilica, one of the most beautiful churches on the Maltese islands, housing Malta's largest bell. Birkirkara has grown into an important commercial centre as well as a densely populated residential area.
Location marked on map is indicative.