Zejtun, Converted Town House ref 039197
An unconverted TOWN HOUSE set on a plot of approximately 135 sqm having a most flexible layout, situated close to all amenities in the heart of this village. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, combined kitchen, dining, a separate living room, two double bedrooms, a study, guest bathroom and a small yard. This property has full ownership of the airspace with the potential to be developed further and also the possibility for a third bedroom. Freehold
Rooms & Features
LocationZejtun is a medium sized town in the south of Malta. Zejtun's origins lie in antiquity judging by discoveries in the area of Punic tombs and the remains of a large Roman villa complete with cisterns and olive press. Zejtun was elevated to town status by the last Grand Master in Malta, Ferdinand de Hompesch, who named it `Citta' Beland' after his mother's lineage. Zejtun, lying near to Marsaxlokk and Marsascala Bays, was easily open to attack from Barbary Corsairs and the Ottoman Turks. You can still see some fortified houses in the village core. Zejtun today retains much of historical interest. The Parish Church of St Catherine (1692), described as `the cathedral of the South', is perhaps the finest work of Maltese architect Lorenzo Gafa'. See other properties in Zejtun
Location marked on map is indicative.