Getting a Home Loan in Malta
You can apply for a loan to purchase or finish paying for a property from all local Banks in Malta, namely HSBC Bank Malta plc., Bank of Valletta plc., APS Bank Ltd and Banif Bank, who all offer attractive Home Loan facilities to suit individual borrowers’ needs.
The terms are usually as follows:
- Up to 90% of purchase price or completion costs
- Preferential interest rates especially for the first years and for high-value loans
- Monthly repayments up to 30% of the gross income
- Flexible loan repayment terms of up to 40 years
The Banks normally require the following necessary documentation to enable them to process the loan smoothly and efficiently:
- Recent pay slip and FS3
- Architect’s/Manager’s estimate of the property value
Character reference unless customer is already an account holder
Photocopy of ID card
Copy of the preliminary agreement
All Banks also offer Bridging Loan facilities and loans to purchase summer residences.
Through special arrangements which Frank Salt Real Estate has with all these Banks, we can make arrangements for the best loan package which suits your requirements and help to expedite the processing of the loan.Contact us for more information