Social Media Executive
If you’re a whizz with social media, understand how engaging multimedia content can be used in marketing, and love being creative ,then an opportunity has arisen at Frank Salt Real Estate for a Social Media Executive.
The overall role is to develop and implement the company’s social media strategy, in conjunction with the Marketing Manager, and boost visibility as well as customer and client engagement. This typically involves managing our online presence by finding the best strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
Although social media is the main part of the role, it will be combined with other marketing and communications responsibilities, which will cover tasks such as artwork design for new campaigns or any other marketing solutions that may be required.
- Develop a social media strategy with the marketing manager to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google , Instagram and Linked In
- Plan content and delivery and use tools to manage multiple social media channels
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms to maximise exposure
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as
- Google Analytics
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- create artwork for campaigns and important adverts.
You will need to have:
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customer engagement
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers.
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Excellent team work and networking skills.
- Knowledge of adobe Indesign & Illustrator.
To apply please send your CV to Frank Salt Real Estate, Marketing Department, 2, Paceville Avenue, St Jullians, STJ 3109 or by email to [email protected]