IT Assistant / Support
We are recruiting an in-house IT support person who can provide first line IT support for day to day needs.
• Provide help-desk support to diagnose and resolve problems;
• Support with the day to day troubleshooting and systems backups;
• Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to any requests within agreed service levels based on priority;
• Modify configurations where necessary for the local workstations;
• Document internal procedures related to day to day IT, supporting any internal IT related training and up skill;
• Assist with the role of Active Directory and on boarding of new users with their accounts, PC setup and software;
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, cabling networks and software;
• Maintain inventory of all equipment in all our offices, software and software licenses, ensuring good audit trails for the management of our assets;
• Assist in getting quotes and monitoring ongoing hardware repairs with 3rd party suppliers where necessary (infrastructure equipment, laptops, tablets, mobile);
• Following up with our IT consultants and Software Developers on various calls and matters;
• Assist in setting up new offices with IT equipment;
• Assisting the IT Manager with daily/weekly/monthly reports and filing, covering the administration side and other duties as the IT Manager may from time to time require;
• Suggest initiatives to develop and improve our internal systems.
KEY SKILLS & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• At least 1 year of relevant technical experience in a similar position;
• Relevant qualification in Information Systems, IT Operations or related field;
Knowledge on basic software updates, operating systems, windows, Microsoft, etc
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Well organised with sound planning ability;
• Problem solving skills with the ability to quickly learn our systems and infrastructure.
To apply please send your CV to Frank Salt Real Estate, Human Resources, 9, Balzan Valley, Balzan, BZN1408 or by email to [email protected]