Malta offers a wide range of properties at every price point. Foreigners relocate to Malta for various reasons; to work, to retire or to take up residency on the island, can rent a property. Rental prices vary depending on location, type of property, standard of furnishings and duration of tenancy.
There are various types of Malta property available for rent in Malta: for rent range from Penthouses, Apartments; Maisonettes, Townhouses, Houses of character, Villas and palazzos.
- Apartments for rent Malta are ideal for those that want a lock-up-and-go solution.
- Townhouses and maisonettes are a popular choice for families as they usually have separate entrances at street level and if you are lucky it may have space to park a car or even have a garage. Traditional townhouses and maisonettes may include a back yard or central courtyard, rooms are usually bigger and the layouts are spacious, big enough for a whole family.
- Houses of character are full of traditional features and charm. Many tenants find them alluring, as they are traditional dwellings but many have been converted to include all modcons.
- Villas for rent in Malta are usually to be found in the suburbs and have their own external space that can include gardens, swimming pools and more.
- Palazzos for rent are grand, historic remnants of Malta’s colourful past. They have been expertly and sympathetically modernised, renovated and converted.
Our letting consultants will be able to accompany you to view a selection of Malta property for rent. You will be introduced to the landlord once a property has been selected and arrangements will be made to sign the lease agreement. Our staff will make every effort to ensure a trouble-free tenancy and assist tenant to settle in. In the case of a property rental, a full month’s rent (plus 18% VAT) would be applicable. Half a month’s rent is paid by the landlord, whilst the other half is paid by the tenant.