Careers at Frank Salt Real Estate
We can open doors to your career
DISCOVER OUR NEW ATTRACTIVE PACKAGES FOR PROPERTY CONSULTANTS.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team of dynamic property consultants! In this exciting and potentially lucrative role, you will assist property buyers and sellers with their property needs. Successful Real Estate Consultants have come from all walks of life and business backgrounds, given they have a positive can-do attitude and plenty of ambition. Could this also be you? If you are in the market for a rewarding and profitable career with one of the industry’s most recognized and reputable companies, then Frank Salt Real Estate may be the right place for you to build your business, display your talents, and grow both professionally and personally! Coupled with our new tailor-made remuneration packages with a steady, attractive monthly income, and superior commission rates, we guarantee that nothing will hold you back. Contact us today to apply or for more info by calling on 2277 0000 or by submitting an application form online.
QUALITIES NEEDED FOR THE JOB:
- Pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Preferably with experience in property;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in Maltese and English;
- Own transportation means;
- Flair for real estate and for meeting people;
- Desire for achieving above average income
Vacancies are available for both property sales and property letting consultants, as well as commercial property consultants.
Submit your CV online
REAL ESTATE OFFERS YOU A CAREER LIKE NO OTHER
Is a career in real estate a good and rewarding job?
Good question, but the answer depends on the person asking the question. These are the most important attributes that a potential negotiator must have to even begin to be successful:
- Friendly disposition towards others.
- Respect towards superiors and clients.
- Ability to follow instructions carefully.
- Able to work honestly, alone, and with little supervision.
- Work hard and effectively at all times.
- Be able to work in a team and as an individual.
- Be convincing and courageous enough to get commitments.
- Having these attributes will give you an excellent start. It will be then up to you to become successful.
And yes, the answer to the question is that a career in real estate is a very good and rewarding job.
“A career in property is one of the few jobs where the only limit to what you earn is you – your drive, disposition and willingness to carve your path to success. No one will tell you “you can only earn €€€ because that is what we think you are worth.” It is you who sets your targets for growth.
Frank Salt Real Estate provides you with all the tools and training you will need. We will support you along the way. You will have full encouragement and be part of a winning team made up of professional colleagues and managers. You will have the backing of Malta’s most powerful brand in real estate. We will set a minimum target, but your possibilities of income and growth are endless and the sky is your only limit!
At Frank Salt Real Estate you can decide how willing you are to achieve.
IS FRANK SALT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Well, imagine you are self-employed. In total control of what you earn. But, despite being self-employed, you still have the amazing comfort of not having overheads. No equipment expenses. No offices to find and rent. No secretaries to employ. Can this be true?
Imagine you have a group of friends around you, all willing to assist you and help you succeed.
Imagine being self employed and yet having someone experienced and kind helping you get onto your feet and who will continue to be with you in the future.
Imagine all this, and all that is asked for in return is honesty, hard work in a pleasant and efficient environment, and to stick to the rules and conditions that have proved successful for the last four and a half decades.
Imagine, before setting out on your own venture and new career, you are trained by the very best in the business in order for you to succeed and flourish.
There cannot be many careers in Malta where the prospects are so amazing. What you put into your job with Frank Salt Real Estate, you will get out of it ten-fold, or more. It all depends on you.
- If you are serious and have impressive personal skills;
- If you are comfortable with – and actively seeking – change;
- If you are imaginative, believe in yourself and fun;
- If you want to be successful;
- If you want to earn a lot of money and make a name for yourself;
- If you want to work hard each and every working day;
- If you value honesty and the merits of teamwork;
- If you want to work for the best real estate agency in Malta …
Then Frank Salt Real Estate is right for you.
GROW WITH US
Our work-culture provides a genuine platform for achievement to motivated consultants, without the politics or hitches found within the offices of many of our competitors. We offer an outstanding opportunity to be part of a business that has already achieved so much in the last four decades, yet is set to accomplish much more – aiming to maintaining our dominant position within the real estate business.
- We are fully geared to face new challenges and, where necessary, upset the status quo;
- There is no other estate agency that has the drive and resources to facilitate aggressive expansion, that is also profitable in its own right;
- There is no other estate agency that has our depth of experience;
- There is no other estate agency that has grown as diligently and successfully as we have;
- There is no other estate agency that will teach you all you need to know to become a successful property consultant and that will constantly invest in you as you progress through your career.
Training offered to all recruits is all-encompassing and covers, among others features:
- Comprehensive inclusive induction sessions
- Hands-on training in the field
- Guidance on the Professional Code of Ethics (The Dos & Don’ts of the job).
- Training on company operation procedures
- Ongoing career support that goes beyond the training period
- Guidance on how to build your own career and the value of networking
- Personal Development Skills, including time management, motivation and communication
- In-depth analysis of the Property Market, covering both the local and foreign, the purposes of acquisitions, commercial and investment properties, and so on etc.
- The Art of Selling and Closing
- Other job-related aspects such as third party involvement in the buying process.
Should you wish to find out more about the vacancies on offer click here.Submit your CV online