Social Media Marketing Executive
Frank Salt Real Estate is seeking to recruit a Social Media Marketing Executive on a full-time basis to assist in the planning, execution, and optimisation of our online marketing efforts.
We are looking for an energetic and innovative individual that works well under pressure and has good time-management skills. The successful applicant will report to the Marketing Manager and will be working closely with the other members of the marketing team to help boost the agency’s branding and property listings on a variety of online platforms. The role requires executional excellence, creativity, strong attention to detail, and the need to live and breathe social media.
- Planning and execution of marketing and social media strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
- Production of written, digital and animated content for social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Keeping up to date with any social media and digital marketing trends
- Ensuring the company produces a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
- Regularly monitoring competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
- Engaging with social media users and responding to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Google + and Pinterest
- Preparation of regular analytic reports and proposals
- Assisting in the management of the company’s websites
- Performing ad-hoc marketing tasks and projects as assigned
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- A passion for all things digital
- Native or highly proficient English is a MUST
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in digital marketing is a MUST
- Working knowledge of the Google Suite (Analytics, AdsManager, SearchConsole, TagManager)
- Good knowledge of SEO is highly preferred
Whilst not essential, familiarity with design software and video creation is an advantage. The chosen candidate needs to be energetic, pro-active, self-motivated, and be able to work independently. He needs to be a strong team player and have a good eye for detail.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit their application online including a covering letter and CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.