Relief Branch Secretary
We are looking for a Relief Secretary to join our existing pool of Relief Secretaries.
If you are a trustworthy, diligent, responsible and motivated individual, who is good at multitasking and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, this role is for you.
Relief secretaries replace Manager’s Assistants throughout the company’s branch offices in Malta and support our daily office operations on a roster basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Front office reception duties;
- Inputting and extraction of property and client data;
- Assisting clients and property owners in relation to sales, letting and property management;
- Carry out secretarial work including typing, filing, incoming calls, faxes, e-mails and general office procedures;
- Assist Sales and Letting Consultants in coordinating appointments with clients and providing any other necessary assistance as required;
- Provide administrative support to the company’s various departments;
- Assist the marketing department in general promotional activity including updating the company`s website and social media platforms
- Other duties as assigned by the Branch Managers
The ideal candidate must be:
- Smart, mature and have a pleasant personality;
- Have an A’ level standard of education;
- Hard working and capable of working on their own initiative;
- Have good organisational and communication skills;
- Be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Have obtained ECDL certification;
- Be familiar with use of Microsoft Office applications;
- Must have own means of transportation.
If you think you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.