Manager’s Assistant – Homes of Quality
We are looking for a trustworthy, diligent, responsible and motivated individual, to join our Homes of Quality Branch in Malta and support our daily office operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out all secretarial work including typing, filing, incoming calls, faxes, e-mails and general office procedures;
- Front office reception;
- Inputting and extraction of property and client data;
- Assisting clients and property owners in relation to sales, letting and property management;
- Assist sales and letting consultants in coordinating appointments with clients;
- Maintain and update the company`s website and assist the marketing department in general promotional activity and any other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Smart, mature and have a pleasant personality;
- Have an A level standard of education;
- Hard working and capable of working on their own initiative;
- Have good organisational and communication skills;
- Be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Have obtained ECDL certification;
- Must have own means of transportation
Considerable preference will be given to candidates with at least 2 years’ relevant work experience in a similar post or in general office duties.