Letting Consultants – Part Time (Gozo)
As a Property Letting Consultant in Gozo, you will be in an exciting position dealing with clients, nurturing your network, introducing possibilities and closing on deals with our new Gozo Branch. All in a day’s work for our team!
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Incentivised by hitting targets to generate income
- Organised with impeccable attention to detail
- Motivated to be successful
- Clean driving licence and own means of transport
- High level of integrity
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships coupled with excellent negotiation skills
- An eagerness to truly disrupt the industry
- Ability to get things done and a willingness to work hard
- A good standard of education and computer literacy
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Whether you are an experienced salesperson, a mother looking to venture back into the working world with added flexibility, a fresh university or college graduate looking to build a rewarding career, or you feel that you have what it takes, we would like to speak to you.
Full in-house training will be provided, which will not only cover the technical elements related to real estate and the procedures tied to selling, buying or renting a home, but also the soft skills required for you to ace the game. The dynamic and supportive environment offered at Frank Salt Real Estate allows us to set the standard in the property industry, making a career with us a truly unique opportunity.