Human Resources Manager
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Human Resources Manager whose main responsibility will be to guide and manage the overall provision of human resources services and programs.
Frank Salt Real Estate is the largest, independent real estate agency in Malta, having a branch network of 18 offices. Established in 1969, the company is built on a reputation of trust, integrity, and high ethical standards.
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated, driven person capable of providing the necessary support to all company managers on human resources matters. The selected person will be expected to lead human resources practices and objectives that will provide a people-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Be smart, mature, flexible, and have a pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Possess a tertiary level of education, preferably qualified in Human Resources;
- Possess considerable experience working in Human Resources at a managerial level;
- Preferably possess other related work experience, ideally within a fast-paced environment;
- Have excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills;
- Be a team player yet capable of working on his/her initiative;
- Be fluent in English and ideally also in Maltese;
- Possess strong empathic skills;
- Be computer literate;
- Be able to drive and have own means of transportation.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to forward their covering letter and CV to [email protected]. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.