Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd. is the largest, independent real estate agency in Malta, having a branch network of 18 offices. Established since 1969, the company is built on a reputation of trust, integrity and high ethical standards. The company is currently seeking to recruit an experienced human resources manager whose main responsibility will be to guide and manage the overall provision of human resources services and programs.
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated, driven person capable of providing the necessary support to all company managers on human resources matters. The selected person will be expected to lead human resources practices and objectives that will provide a people-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Be smart, mature, flexible and have a pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Possess a tertiary level of education, preferably qualified in Human Resources;
- Possess considerable experience working in Human Resources at a managerial level;
- Preferably possess other related work experience, ideally within a fast-paced environment;
- Have excellent organisational, time management and communication skills;
- Be a team player yet capable of working on his/her own initiative;
- Be fluent in English and ideally also in Maltese;
- Possess strong empathic skills;
- Be computer literate;
- Be able to drive and have own means of transportation.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to forward their covering letter and CV to [email protected] by not later than 7th December 2018. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.