Graphic Designer & Digital Executive
Frank Salt Real Estate is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer & Digital Executive on a full-time basis to join their growing marketing team.
With a reputation for service excellence that now spans 50 years, the Frank Salt Real Estate Group has grown from a small office opened by the visionary and young entrepreneur Frank Salt in 1969, to one of the leading independent real estate agencies in Malta today. The firm operates from its Head Office in St Julian’s and runs a network of 17 branch offices across Malta and Gozo, complemented by a team of just under 200 professional property consultants and support staff.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- producing creative assets for use across multiple channels, including web, social media, print advertisements, events, exhibitions, email campaigns, presentations, and all other branding and marketing activities
- maintaining brand structure and guidelines including logo design and colour schemes;
- liaising with external third-party suppliers, as well as with the company’s branches and sister companies.
The role also encompasses a digital function, whereby the selected applicant will be working closely with the marketing team in terms of researching, planning and executing digital marketing projects and campaigns. This includes:
- tracking and measuring the impact and effectiveness of marketing initiatives taken up by the firm;
- actively managing the development and improvement of websites owned by the firm;
- launching optimised online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness;
- administering the company’s website;
- developing and implementing keyword strategies to increase SEO ranking and traffic.
The selected candidate will work closely with the marketing team to ensure that set business-unit objectives are attained in a timely and structured manner. He/she must be able to work work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and prioritising projects according to the company’s requirements. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- a degree in graphic design or an equivalent qualification;
- proven track record and a minimum of two years of experience working in graphic design;
- proficiency in design related software, including, but not limited to, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign;
- the ability to manage multiple projects effectively;
- a drive to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment;
- a keen eye for aesthetics and details;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage with employees, suppliers and customers;
- familiarity with managing WordPress-based websites;
- basic knowledge of SEO techniques and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SearchConsole, etc.).
Frank Salt Real Estate’s marketing team is a young, dynamic and innovative group and seeks others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen.
If you believe you have what it takes, you are to submit your CV, together with your design portfolio, by not later than Friday 24 May 2019.
All applications will be acknowledged and will be treated with the strictest confidence.