Frank Salt Real Estate is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer on a full-time basis to join its marketing team.
The firm operates from its Head Office in St Julian’s and runs a network of 17 branch offices across Malta and Gozo with a team of just under 200 professional property consultants and support staff.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for producing creative assets for use across multiple channels, including web, social media, print advertisements, events, exhibitions, email campaigns, presentations, and other branding and marketing activities for the Frank Salt Real Estate Group of companies.
The role also encompasses working closely with the marketing team and suppliers in terms of researching, planning, and executing marketing projects and campaigns. This also includes liaising with external third-party suppliers.
The selected candidate will ensure that set business-unit objectives are attained in a timely and structured manner. He/she must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and prioritize projects according to the company’s requirements. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- a degree in graphic design or an equivalent qualification
- a minimum of two years of experience working in graphic design
- proficiency in design-related software, including, but not limited to, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, as well as Microsoft Office applications
- the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- a drive to work in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
- a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage with employees, suppliers, and customers.
Experience with Adobe After Effects, PremierPro or similar video editing software would be considered an asset.
If you believe you have what it takes, please submit your CV, together with your design portfolio.
All applications will be acknowledged and will be treated with the strictest confidence.