Home Interiors – After Sales Project Coordinator
The Home Interiors Consultancy Division is a service offered by Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd. that aims to deliver top quality home interior consultancy to its Clients. We handle a variety of projects that focus on assisting our Clients through the finishing and completion stages of their properties. Continuous growth has called for a Project Coordinator to form part of this dynamic team.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be at the helm of exciting projects. You will be communicating with Clients and 3rd party contractors in order to deliver impeccable standards of service which have become synonymous with Frank Salt Real Estate. You will be responsible for defining project requirements, scope and definition; providing a home interiors consultancy and furnishings service and coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information whilst ensuring that excellent levels of communication and service are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to effectively liaise with Clients and Service Providers
- Experience in property completion
- A flair for sales with a particular interest in interior design
- The ability to multi-task, excellent communication and a can-do attitude towards resolving issues
- A keen interest to garnish experience in project management with particular attention towards preparing the necessary reports and documentation, working within budgets and ensuring the quality of services rendered
- The ability to communicate effectively via email and phone conversations as well as ensuring that the relevant administrative tasks are duly maintained
- Their own means of transportation, ability to work on their own initiative and a responsible attitude towards the tasks assigned to them