Property Management Service
Property in Malta and Gozo is a highly appreciating asset, irrespective if you have purchased it as a holiday residence or as a rental investment. To ensure that you receive the best capital appreciation and the highest rental return on your investment, you need to keep this property well maintained and professionally managed.
With more than 35 years experience in the management and maintenance of all types of residential properties on Malta and Gozo, Frank Salt Real Estate Management and Maintenance division can handle just about every crisis with the minimum of fuss and expense, and help you achieve the highest returns for your property.
If you are worried when you leave your property empty or unoccupied whilst away for periods at a time, you can rest assured that our Management Department will take care of everything for you, ensuring that your property is well maintained and ready for your return.
The many clients, who have over the years made use of our property management and maintenance department, are the proof of the extremely high professional standards of customer care and service on which we pride ourselves.
Through our Management and Maintenance Department, our service provides for the following:
- Regular property inspection visits supported by monthly reports to your overseas address.
- Utility bills checked and paid including any follow-up action required with the respective departments.
- Punctual payment of regular commitments eg. Ground rent, insurance premiums, etc.
- Collection and forwarding of mail.
- Buildings and contents insurance requirements / claims.
- Organisation and supervision of maintenance and repairs, as required.
- Pool cleaning and gardening.
- Maid service and property preparation prior to your return.
- Handyman Service.
- Submission of necessary applications and preparation of property for rentals.
- Collection of rent
Our Property Management Department may be contacted on:
Tel: (+356) 23794551, Fax: (+356) 21356315
Tel: (+356) 22102000, Fax (+356) 21552772