“Sole Agency” is the term used when individuals who have property for sale choose to list it exclusively with one estate agency. Many believe that an open listing – one where the property is listed with multiple agencies – will translate into a swift sale, as it means better exposure. In actual fact, the opposite may be true. Our experienced team at Frank Salt Real Estate explains some of the benefits of opting for a sole agency agreement.
1. Deal With Less
Receiving loads of phone calls and keeping track of viewings and appointments by a multitude of agents from different agencies can be a tricky and tedious task. Listing your property with a sole agency makes it easier for you to track the effort being made.
2. Get The Best Price
Since your potential buyers are common to one agency, agents have control of the buyers competing for your property and can therefore get you the best price.
3. Sell Faster
Property consultants generally prioritise their sole agency listings over their open agency ones which may result in your property being on the market for longer, and in turn, may force you to consider a reduction in price. We increase exposure of sole listings on their advertising media and to clients who are looking to buy, therefore considerably increasing the chances of a faster sale. In fact, 70% of our sole agency listings are sold in less than 75 days!
Why go ‘Sole Agency’ with Frank Salt Real Estate?
We believe that our two sole agency offerings, ‘Premium Sole Agency’ and ‘Premium Plus Sole Agency’, are the best the local industry has on offer. Through our sole agency agreements, your property will:
- Feature in an exclusive presentation to 200 experienced property consultants
- Be shown around to a selection of our top performing consultants
- Be shot and measured for a 360 degree virtual tour
- Be a top featured property on www.franksalt.com.mt and www.homesofquality.com.mt
- Be listed on local and international property portals
- Have signage on site (if desired)
- Be professionally photographed
- Have 3D renderings designed (in the case of developments)
- Have a video created and shared on social media
- Feature at overseas exhibitions
- Enjoy a paid social media campaign
- Feature in display windows and screens across our 22 offices
- Be included in our periodic property magazine
- Be included in our digital newsletter distributed to over 40,000 subscribers
- Have an ‘Open House’ (if desired)
- Have a full colour brochure professionally designed (for properties valued at over $500,000)
- A 24-hour dedicated consultant
Do You Have Property for Sale?
Put it in The Right Hands! Our team will ensure that the sale of your property in Malta or Gozo is treated holistically and efficiently. Contact us today to learn more about our sole agency agreements.
Follow us on Facebook for updates!