Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd was established in 1969 by Frank Salt and over the years has cemented its reputation as the leading real estate agency in Malta and Gozo. The company was founded mainly on the sale and letting of residential and commercial properties but has since expanded into offering property management and home interiors services. The Directors of the company have always maintained a very high degree of respectability and honesty in their dealings with the general public. Mr Frank Salt, the company’s founder and chairman, was instrumental in the setting up of the local Association of Estate Agents, and still remainS active in the company today.
The company has an excellent infrastructure of branches across the island with the head office situated in St Julian’s. Other regional offices are located in St. Paul’s Bay, Balzan, Mellieha, Sliema, Spinola, Marsascala, Cospicua, Mosta and Gozo. Due to the success of the company, Frank Salt Real Estate has recently opened new offices in San Gwann, Fgura and Ibrag, as well as a stand alone Commercial Properties Branch located in Portomaso. Throughout its network of offices, Frank Salt Real Estate offers the widest selection of residential and commercial properties on the market for sale and to let.
- The company provides both sales and letting services. The letting services are available both for long and short lets, with dedicated branches situated in Sliema, St Julian’s, Marsascala, St Paul’s Bay and Gozo.
- A specialised unit deals with sale and leasing of commercial property as well as assisting in setting up business in Malta. This branch is located in Portomaso, St Julian’s.
- The management and maintenance of property are catered for on request by the Property Management Department at our Head Office.
- We are also involved in property development and project management.
- Interior design and other related services are offered through a specialised home interiors consultancy service.
- The company is an appointed sub agent for Gasan Mamo and Citadel Insurance plc. covering all types of insurance business.
- Through a fully networked computerised system, we can automatically cross-match the requests of both purchasers and vendors.
- Lists of suitable properties are sent out to all potential purchasers immediately on request.
The staff of Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd are highly trained in order to give the best possible service to their many Maltese and international clients. Our reputation is second to none, from helping clients to find and purchase their property, right through to settling in, and over the years, looking after the resale and eventual repatriation of sales proceeds. The company prides itself in never letting a customer down and has always provided an excellent and comprehensive service.
Frank Salt Real Estate was conferred the title ‘Best Real Estate Agency in Malta for 2005, 2006 and 2007, the major International Property Award in the industry. In 2011, 2014 and 2015, the company was once again awarded the top title at these prestigious awards as Best Real Estate Agency In Malta. In addition, it was also awarded for Best Marketing, Best Website and Best Lettings Agency. The company was also nominated as Best Lettings Agency in Europe.
Our Chairman, Mr Frank Salt has been actively present in the Company since it was established. Mr Salt was joined soon after by Mr Joseph Lupi, as Managing Director. Together they built up the Company into what it is today, using integrity and professionalism as their standard policy.
Douglas and Grahame Salt followed in their father’s footsteps and contributed towards the expansion and efficient running of the firm. Along with their sister Alison, they bought the company from Mr Salt in 2003 and continue to run the business along the same family based principles that have ensured the success of the business and kept it as Malta’s leading real estate agency for almost 50 years.
Douglas Salt is currently a Director of the Company, as well as Manager of the St Julian’s and Spinola Branches. Grahame Salt, also a Director, and Manager of Homes of Quality a subsidiary Company which deals specifically with sales of upmarket properties, as well as Berkeley Investments, the development arm of the group. Alison Vella is also a member of the Company’s Board of Directors.
Darren de Dominico joined the company in December 2015 in the role of Chief Operating Officer.
- To conduct a service, selling or letting real estate in the Maltese Islands, in a fair and ethical manner.
- To conduct ourselves in all property transactions, in a manner that would in no way cause bad feeling or disappointment towards our company or staff.
- To attempt to register with our company, all property, whether for sale or to rent, residential or commercial, at a fair market price, and negotiate in a fair and ethical manner the sale or letting of these properties, and to conclude the sale or let in a way acceptable to both owners and tenants/purchasers.
- To conduct ourselves, when promoting or advertising property, in a way that will command respect and acceptance from the owners of properties that we are entrusted to promote.
- To do our utmost to promote the properties for sale or rent to the tenant/purchaser in a fair manner and to arrange for all the necessary contracts, and to ensure that both parties have the least inconvenience possible, as they move through the various procedures leading to the eventual conclusion of the sale or let.
- To be leaders in the field of real estate in Malta and Gozo and always strive to be in the forefront in all methods of promoting real estate through any media and in a manner that is effective for our clients.
- To ensure that all our staff, whether administrative, secretarial or sales, are well trained and helped in order to give the very best and most informative service available to our clients.
- To ensure that we have a network of Branch Offices always fully equipped and well organised in order to give the very best service possible to our clients, in all areas of the Maltese Islands.
- To ensure that our company has the very best relations with all the legal professions and banking institutions that deal with real estate in Malta and Gozo, so that sales and letting transactions carried out through our offices, can be conducted effectively and with complete trust.