Property Management Services in Malta
Do you own a rental property?
Have you considered having someone manage it for you?
Taking care of your rental properties can be a headache if you cannot spare the time for it. At Frank Salt Real Estate, our Property Management experts can do just that, saving you not only time but also money. Our service includes:
- Regular monitoring and visiting of the property
- Collection of due rent
- Management of bills
- Preparation and checking of inventories
- A handyman service on call to carry out routine and emergency repairs
What’s more in collaboration with our Property Lettings Division we can assist in renting out your property fast, and then liaising with the tenants every month. Contact us today for more info.
Property Management Division
t. (+356) 2379 4551
Property Management Gozo
t. (+356) 22102000
What makes using a Property Management company so useful to landlords?
An important decision one makes as a landlord is whether to hire a property management company or not. Many landlords opt to manage properties on their own but sometimes landlords need more help, and that’s when a property management company might make sense for rental properties.
But do you always need one? Have a look at the points raised below to see if hiring a property management company is the right move for you.
What Does a Property Management Company Do?
Management companies deal directly with prospects and tenants, saving you time and worry over marketing your rentals, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, and even pursuing evictions. Plus, a good management company brings its know-how and experience to your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is in good hands.
When Should You Hire a Property Management Company?
Hiring a property management company has many advantages, but you need to find one that does not make the exercise too expensive. You should consider hiring a property management company if:
- You have more than one property to let The more rental properties you own, the more you’re likely to benefit from a management company.
- You don’t live near your rental property. If your rental property is located far from where you live, hiring a property management company can be invaluable in dealing with the many issues that you will not be able to handle from afar.
- You’re not interested in hands-on management. Many landlords look forward to the challenge of finding good tenants and the rewards of maintaining a safe and attractive property on their own. But if you view rental property ownership strictly as an investment and want little or nothing to do with the day-to-day management of your properties, consider hiring help to manage your property.
- Your time is limited. Even if you enjoy hands-on management, you may not have much time to devote to your business, especially if landlording isn’t your day job.
- You are not keen on or you do not have time for the management and maintenance tasks that rental properties involve.